Already have a Username/Password for European Integration online Papers (EIoP)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- An English abstract has to be added.
- Furthermore, all authors are asked to propose 10-15 keywords for the search index of the EIoP archives. Please consult the list of keywords already attributed!
- At the end of the manuscript a short statement of information about the author (short C.V., most important publications, email and snailmail addresses, personal homepage) is to be added.
The EIoP is a ROMEO Gold and Green publication: All papers are available open access and self-archiving is allowed. In particular, as of August 2008, the following conditions apply to all submissions to the EIoP:
- Papers already accepted or published by another journal are not acceptable as submissions to the EIoP.
- The simultaneous submission to the EIoP and another journal is not allowed.
- The previous publication of a paper submitted to the EIoP in a working paper series and the previous pre-print exposure on a personal website or in a repository is not in contrast with our editorial policy.
- Papers already published in an edited volume in print are acceptable in the EIoP (see however the copyright policy of that publisher!).
- Later publication of an article previously published in the EIoP in an edited volume in print is acceptable. Due reference to the first publication in EIoP is required.
- Later online publication in whatever form as well as publications in other journals is not permissible.
- Authors are, however, allowed to "self-archive" their papers in digital form at their personal homepages or their institutions' archives (pre-print as well as the final, post-refereeing PDF version) provided that they link back to the original URL of publication in the EIoP.
- The authors agree that the papers published in the EIoP are simultaneously submitted to abstracting, indexing and archiving services, such as, for instance, SSCI, SSRN, ERPA, RePEc, RDB etc.
- Requests for re-prints in text books or anthologies should be addressed to the authors directly, not to the editors, as the authors retain their copyright of the papers under the conditions set out above.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
European Integration online Papers | ISSN 1027-5193
© 1997-2014 ECSA Austria | All Rights Reserved. Webmaster Editorial Assistant