Metadata Policy for information describing items in the
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior
permission for not-for-profit purposes provided:
- the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata
record are given
- European Research Papers Archive (ERPA) is mentioned
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- displayed or performed
- for personal research or study purposes without prior
permission or charge.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely
the online archive.
Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- History and Archaeology
- Social Sciences General
- Business and Economics
- Law and Politics
- European Research Papers Archive (ERPA) is restricted to:
- Research papers (pre- and postprints)
- Research papers (preprints only)
- Research papers (postprints only)
- Conference and workshop papers
- Unpublished reports and working papers
- Papers may include:
- unpublished pre-prints (not peer-reviewed)
- final peer-reviewed drafts (post-prints)
- published versions
- Principal Languages: English; German
- For more information, please see webpage:
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality &
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the
institution, or their delegated agents.
- Eligible depositors must deposit metadata for all their
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions
is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of
- For more information see webpage:
- No retention period defined.
- European Research Papers Archive (ERPA) will try to ensure
continued readability and accessibility.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are not retained.
- In the event of European Research Papers Archive (ERPA) being
closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate
Inquiries please to Dr. Michael Nentwich, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.