The ERPA network recommends the following web
sites (related to one or more of the participating institutes) as being
particularly useful for researchers in the field of European integration:
- European Integration Current Contents (EICC; previously the
Harvard Jean Monnet Table of Contents Service), giving access to the TOCs of an
increasing range of European integration journals, maintained by the NYU Jean
Monnet Chair and the EUI
- World Wide European Integration Events Calendar, managed by
the NYU Jean Monnet Chair
- European Foreign Policy Bulletin, the full text database of
EU documents in the field of foreign policy, by the Academy of European Lay at
the EUI, Florence
Archives of the European Communities (HAEC) at the EUI, Florence
- EuroInternet, the interactive and most comprehensive link
collection in the field of European integration research, managed by M.
Nentwich (ECSA-Austria), part of EIoPortal.
- Archive of
European Integration (AEI) is an archive for E-prints of all sorts in the
field (conference papers, small articles in newsletters, pre-publications,
various working papers series). It is maintained by the University of
Pittsburgh (Library of the Centre for European Studies). Unlike ERPA, AEI is
not following a strict quality policy and does not provide full text search.
ERPA papers will be available for searching via the AEI interface soon.
- AEIPlus is the encompassing search engine for both all
material stored in the AEI and in ERPA.